Altern8 Juggling Workshop - WE ARE BACK from September 7th
We have the hall between 7:15pm and 9:30pm though we will need to stop around 9:20pm to packup and leave.
In good weather there is a nice grass outside space that we can use too.
The address is: St James Church Hall, Richmond Road, Mangotsfield BS16 9HA
Using that address Google Maps will show the correct location - its visible as a drive way on the opposite side of the road to all the houses.
Duck Duck Go will probably tell you it's on the other side of the road to where it actually is so, "It's behind you".
Other search engines are available but mostly a bit rubbish.
Call me on 0786 755 1327 if you have trouble finding it or if you have any questions at all or email sseic2 at hotmail dot com and I can reply with answers or full directions.
Subs will initially be £4 per person either in cash or preferably if you have a banking app paid directly to my bank account (ask me for sort code and account).
To start with I will obviously not have any change so please make an effort to have the 4 pound coins, 8 fifty pence pieces or suitable combination thereof.
There are a couple of health and safety policies in place to satisfy the hall owners and our insurers...
"All equipment to be checked for faulty parts and sharp or protruding edges before use. All unskilled and/or unexperienced participants to be supervised by skilled and experienced participants."
Not too much of a problem, I think. Just don't give a beginner some knives to juggle and then wonder off.
Covid 19 Policy
1) Mask wearing is strongly encouraged when interacting closely with those outside your own household.
2) Hand sanitiser will be available for participant use before and after each session.
3) Equipment is being passed between participants so cleaning of equipment is encouraged.
4) Personal space to be respected at all times and 2 metre distancing strongly recommended.
5) Any would be participant who experiences symptoms that could be Covid-19 or who has tested positive in the last 10 days must not attend until the NHS recommended self-isolation period is complete or a negative PCR test result is obtained.
6) For now, we ask that unvaccinated people hold off attending until they’ve completed their vaccinations.
7) For the foreseeable future, good ventilation will be a priority so windows and doors will be kept open during the workshop.
Subscribe to this forum via RSS
1 article per branch
1 article per post