Covid-19 is still a threat. Please do not attend any gathering until your country's social distancing restrictions have been lifted.
All juggling events in 1985
Juggling events in Belgium (België), 1985
Thursday, 1985-09-05 to Sunday, 1985-09-08
This is an EJA event.
- free juggling as usual
- we'll try to organise original and interesting work-shops, not just on juggling, but also related art-forms: magic, acrobatics, unicycling, etc •••• If you have any other ideas or would like to run a workshop, get in contact with us!
- the parade and competitions
- on Saturday afternoon we'll all descend on the famous, magnificent Grand Place of Brussels, we'll have a grand parade, with competitions for fun, races, unicycle games, and street shows too. Start now to prepare something for this great happening which should brighten the day of every citizen of Brussels.
- non-stop video show
- we'll be showing great juggling routines throughout the convention. You can contribute by bringing your own cassettes.
- public show
- this will take place on Friday evening. There will be 6 accompanying musicians, but you can bring your own sound tapes if you want.
- super music hall show
- a really great event for Saturday evening! You'll have the opportunity to admire about ten of the great jugglers, covering different aspects of the art. We're expecting top professionals. This show will of course be open to the general public, whose eyes will, we hope, be opened to our art. To round off this memorable evening, we'll all take part in a fantastic fire routine. Don't forget your equipment!
N.B. It obviously wasn't possible to include admission to this show in the fee for the convention itself. However, it won't be very expensive, and jugglers will be eligible to a good reduction.
View trivia (0)