View 7b_wizard's profile, records, practice calendar, full log or everyone's log entries.
View all log users
5b casc varied - 10 min.
7b casc - 58 min. (42, 43, 45 cl), 47, 49, 47, 57, (45 cl), throws longest runs. Partly felt good, though, smooth easy control, just nothing that lasted (could not not fully settle in those smooth patterns). [ daily7b II: 57 ]
30' - 3b rev casc varied - almost more to say here, than it actually lasted in realtime:
- Having had bad starts with 5b rev a lot, I figured varying 3b rev was a good idea.
- First revealed: a strongly tensed weakhand, even some recalcitrant small muscle in that forearm, which indeed explains my bad starts with 5b rev.
- with notably bent knees, I exaggerated wiggling (shoulder belt & hips, whole body in fact) to get the pattern running well,
- every once in a while I tended to do corrections as regular cascade throws ( I don't have that with 5b .. there's just no free space inside the pattern for that then ).
- Did step back 'n forth - ok,
- turn slowly once around anti- & clockwise - soso, needed full concentration to get full turns,
- pulse high\\low - ok,
- tried to find into an easy small low pattern - ok after a while
- wide - the "tendency" to correct with normal throws was an ""urge" here, but I got it pretty wide, but not easily,
- pulse wide\\narrow,
- pulse high & narrow \\ low & wide .. then also high & wide mixed into - all hard (anything with wide is hard), but got it all mixed once,
- more small low easy, now with stepping back 'n forth and peripheral view, gazing with #focus on background wall or changing focus on and concentrating on looking at different things on the bookshelf there (almost sort of completely forgetting the juggle) - took a while to get it pretty automized and a few steps back 'n forth.
85' - 5b rev casc - 79, 72, 82, 82 cl, 103, 89, 71, 97, 105, 99, 99 throws longest runs. Also here, need to ``settle´´, once I get the `perfect´ pattern (and motion & rhythm & mindstate & ado), need to stay in that stable pattern. [ 5b reverse cascade progress: 105 ]
Total practice time: 183 minutes
Locations: concrete area among fields, indoors low ceiling